FAQ - Setup
- Select the tab Profile and click on “Edit Profile”.
- Select “Personal Information”.
- Here you can enter and change your data.
- Then select “Contact” to store your contact details.
- Select the tab Profile an click “View profile”.
- Here you can change or reset your password.
- Click on and select the desired language.
- Click on Profile and select “View profile”.
- Select to connect AZUM system with Strava.
- If you want all your activities (visible for “Everyone”, for “Followers” and “Only you”) to be synchronized with AZUM system, then make sure you tick the box
- If you only want to synchronize the publicly visible trainings with AZUM system, tick the box only.
- Then select
- Click on Profil and choose “View profile”.
- Copy the existing Sync-URL.
- Subscribe to the AZUM calendar in your calendar application (see the instructions of the respective provider).
- Click on Profile and choose “View profile”. Then select if you want to delete your AZUM system account irrevocably.
- This function is only available for selfcoaches and basic athletes. Please contact the AZUM team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a coach or nutritionist and want to delete your account.
Couldn’t your question be answered? Send us a message at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.